Keitai Sousakan 7 - Episode 19 and 20.... WTF?!?!?!

Keith Justice

New Member
Okay.. yeah, I'm behind, but.... what the ****?!?!

It was... nice, but... who was that Haiku Chick? Who was that dude that showed up??

Does this ever get explained?? :sly:
 
It's just the guest director/writer's odd style. He did Ghost in the Shell, so not a lot of it makes sense, and if it does...it's cryptic as heck. From what I've read, the lady was supposed to be a kitsunetsuki, a human possessed by a kitsune/fox demon, and in Japan foxes are seen as mischievous, so it would fit her personality.
 
I was liking 'em until the end. Seemed..... sudden and unfulfilling. There was such mystery and what felt like depth written there, I thought there'd be a bigger payoff.

Can't say I liked how much it seemed to pull our main character from the series he was in. And then to do so with no... payoff. :(
 
I'd have to rewatch them to explain exactly how I felt at the end but I personally enjoyed every moment of that two-parter, even if it did seem extremely out-of-step with the rest of the series. It was a nice interlude to me.
 
these 2 episodes is my least favorite of Keitai Sosakan 7's episodes...
oh, along with eps 18, the ghost episodes --'
 
My problem with those episode, like my problem with most of KS7, is that they really didn't go anywhere. They almost-sorta-kinda set stuff up annnnd...nothing, it goes nowhere. Of course I haven't watched since episode 22, but that's what I thought about the show by then.
 
Weird -- the only episode I didn't like was the recap. I need to catch up on the more recent episodes though... I've not seen any since around 24-ish.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top