Keep One Jungle Fury Ranger For Next Season

NinjaJack

Member
You know I love this JF team and there is nothing new about wanting the team to stay longer than their contracts ask for. But just to humor the suits who might be looking and the royally cheese off some folks who'd rather forget this team, pick the ONE Ranger you want to continue on to the next team ala the second string PRT team into Space.
 
Having a Ranger or character cross over into the next season is a great idea. And not just the same actor as a different character.
 
Having a Ranger or character cross over into the next season is a great idea. And not just the same actor as a different character.

I remember when that USE to happen and I'd be open to see it again. But the Disney era Rangers are so unique with each team that imagining Will leading the Jungle Fury team makes my head hurt. But when it makes sense and it flows like Karone finding redemption as the Pink Ranger...mmmhhmmm.

I wouldn't mind if Lily went on but thats just me
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top