Kazuo Niibori returns *Kiva Movie*

Forever Knight

Eye See You
So I heard he returned after his Red Senshi hiatus since Jetman to be Kamen Rider Arc in the Kiva Movie.

Is this true?.

This dude is my 2nd favourite suit actor next to Jiro Okamoto. Without this guy I don't think Sentai would be as badass as it was.
 
Yeah, he came out of retirement to play Arc after one of the guys in his stunt school dropped out of the role.

It's his second time out of retirement -- he returned to play Red Falcon (again) in Gaoranger VS Super Sentai.
 
That alone makes me wanna see the Kiva movie even more. Hopefully he's in the movie for more then 2 minutes. I still think it would have been cool if he was AkaRed in the Bouken vs. Sentai team up.
 
He (Niibori) should have been Aka Red. Maybe Kamen Rider Raia's suit actor had other things in his mind that he got Aka Red's role instead of Niibori. Maybe Raia's suit actor doesn't want to play Kamen Rider Arc in the future.:anime:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top