Kamen Rider: War of Nikushimigami(Main RPG Thread)

((OOC:I Apologize in advance for this one liner))

Zack played with the cards of newly sealed undead."Perhaps a bit of both" He chuckled
 
"That's doesn't answer the question kid. This is a castle where only those given the privilege and permission of the king are allowed residence, this isn't just some place you can loiter around in" Ren said "So are you coming to join our or do you plan on leaving this place? Don't think we can't remove you by force" He had a stern glare on his face as he said those words, as once again, Zack was trying his patience
 
Zack didn't even flinch at Renn's actions. "Look Akiyama, me and Taiga agreed a while back that we'd help eachother find are lost loved ones." he fanned the cards out and made them disappear. He flicked his hand and his Ace apperead in his hand. "Though if you still wanna fight,I've still have some nasty brusies from are last fight that I'd like to pay you back for."
 
Ren then lifted his hands from the table from tha table and turned "Unlike you, I don't run my mouth and go attacking anyone who I have a problem with. I also have the sense not to fight someone who won't learn anything from it. So no, I'm not going to fight you, especially not while I have my fiancé to care for"
 
Last edited:
"enough already!"yelled Taiga as his fangire nature briefly surfaces and a small shockwave is felt through the room."I told you before this is not the time nor the place to fight and if you came here to cause trouble,zack,then you're going to have to leave,I still want to help you out with searching for your brother,but you trying to start a fight isn't going to let me do it,so cut it out already!"Said Taiga to zack with a serious glare on in his eyes.


"for now,you should go cool your head off,zack,also give some thought on whether or not you want to join us in overthrowing hopper,I'm still planning to help you with your search as long you stop trying to pick a fight with ren."Taiga Said to zack."there's people here we need to consider and think rationally for once."Said Taiga.
 
Last edited:
(OOC: My opening post for Odin! Hope this is ok.)

----------------------------

Yuto Sakurai stared at Kiba like he'd lost his mind.

“You're seriously refusing an offer to join the Rider World Restoration Front? Your nuts. You'll never survive out there by yourself.â€

Kiba chuckled slightly. “Sorry but...†The ringing in his mind was persistent “I've got something I need to do alone.â€

Kiba Kouen, now known as Kamen Rider Odin, causally turned to leave before a somewhat panicked voice called out to him.

“Wait! At least take some provisions!†The strange creature held a basket out to Kiba. “Or at least take some candy! It's Deneb Candy!†This was followed by Deneb placing a fist full of colorful wrappers into Kiba's hand. “Be careful on your journey!â€

Kiba chuckled again as Yuto freaked out at Deneb and began to comically beat him up. “Later.†Kiba offered a wave goodbye before setting off.

Hearing the whistle of train Kiba knew he'd be safe.... safer anyway, on his own. He calmly pulled out a piece of debris from before he'd been saved by Yuto. It was a small shard of broken glass. Pulling out his Advent Deck, Kiba held it up to the mirror causing a belt to materialize around his waist.

“Henshin!†He declared sliding the deck in and ending up in a pose with his arms crossing his chest. Three reflections converged on him, taking on the form of Odin. He pulled out two cards from the deck and slotted them into his staff.

Odin calmly vanished into the Mirror world and got in his personal Ride Shooter. Zipping along Odin intently listened for the ringing. Stopping the bike as the ringing was loudest, Odin exited the Mirror World. Glancing around what appeared to be a ruined lab with fragments of glass littering the floor. Kiba smiled beneath his visor. The armor of Odin vanished.

“You're here aren't you? Shiro Kanzaki wasn't it?†Kiba asked aloud seemingly talking to himself. “You gave me this deck and now I'd like some answers as to why.â€

The scattered reflection of a man with piercing eyes eventually fully formed in the largest fragment of glass. Kiba could see he was smiling. Shiro began to walk, circling the young man before him. Shiro and Kiba were in the same place, Kiba could see as much from the images in the glass, but Kiba now realized that Shiro existed solely in the Mirror World.

Kiba casually unwrapped a candy and popped it in his mouth. It was an odd taste but strangely good. Shiro chuckled and began to speak.

“You're correct. I did give you that deck and it seems I've made a very good choice. You've retained your free will, meaning GoldPhoenix acknowledges your power. And so do I.â€

Kiba raised an eyebrow skeptically. “Retained my free will? So your saying I was supposed to lose it and become some puppet? Or something?â€

A strange look crossed Shiro's face for a fleeting moment. “Yes and No. This deck, and its contract beast GoldPhoenix, are incredibly powerful. If the person trying to use it doesn't have sufficient strength of will, GoldPhoenix rejects them. In doing so, GoldPhoenix destroys the rejected person's soul and devours it. That left me... with a literal shell of a man who obeys my every command, both mental and physical and interacts with the real world for me.â€

Kiba's eye's narrowed darkly. Opening his mouth to speak Shiro held up a hand to stop him.

“I didn't want that. Three men who were seeking the prize in the rider battle lost their lives and their complete existence. All because of this deck I created for...†But Shiro stopped and looked at Kiba, almost pleadingly.

“I need your help. Ryuki... and Knight.... they've survived the coming of Shini-Kage but now both are lost. I sense other decks are still active but... those two, like you, held the Survive Cards.â€

Kiba pulled out his advent deck and found the card. It was the body of a Phoenix with a gem that seemed to glow as Kiba stared at it.

Shiro continued to speak. “I fear that Shini-Kage will destroy the Riders and truly rule the world. But the power of the three survive cards could... create-â€

“So basically you want me to find this Ryuki and this Knight and bring them here?â€

“NO!â€

“I need you to convince them to join forces once again. Like during the rider war. Only with those two together again can we hope to survive this war. This is your only safe haven in the entire world Kiba. Bringing anyone else here will lead only to your extremely painful death.â€

“Right. No one comes here. Ever. Got it.â€

Shiro told Kiba to Henshin. Kiba did so, not fully understanding why though. Shiro then pointed at a piece of glass and said:

“Take it. It will provide direct access to this place and let us communicate. It will only activate when you wish it too.â€

“Uh Huh...?â€

“Focus your mind on the glass.†Odin did so and for a moment the glass glowed with a golden radiance.

“Now it is tuned to you. Only you can use it to get here, any other rider will simply be transported to a random ple in the Mirror World.â€

“So... any leads on where I should start my search?â€
 
Zack jumped out of his seat. "You have no idea what I am !!!" He slammed his fist against the table. "Where I come you fought for survival and for respect,if you had no respect you were dead." He grabbed his buckle of the table. "In fact, the only thing stopping me from slugging you right now is Taiga,the girl,and your fiance over there." "perhaps coming here was a bad idea." he slotted his ace,tranformed and equiped the rouze absorber and changed Jack form. He quickly flew from the window he had arrived from.
 
"Zack!Wait!"Taiga Yelled at zack to wait."why are you getting so irriatated for!?I agreed that I was going to help you search for your brother and sister then why are you leaving,you can also stay here if you want but you need to cool that hot head of yours off."Said Taiga to zack.


"Unless you want to constantly fight the monsters that is everywhere out there then I'd Advise you to stay here and be rational since I can't imagine you going back to hopper's castle."Said Taiga."If you want to settle the score with akiyama,then do it after we destroy hopper."Said Taiga.
 
Last edited:
"You know what? If he leaves, so be it" Ren said "Maybe we're better off without him. We don't need somebody who only acts on impulse."

"If he keeps acting like that, he'll get himself killed, and if he was with us, he'd potentially get us killed as well"
 
"If he can only fight on impulses or instincts alone,then perhaps that is how he has been surviving this whole time."Said Taiga,As Turns around to face ren."if trying to save and protect his loved ones is his motivation to live and fight then who are we to judge as we are trying to do the same thing."Said Taiga.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top