Kamen Rider The First DVD Art cover (US Version)

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Here's the art cover of U.S version...

B000JU8H74.jpg


http://www.amazon.com/Kamen-Rider-F.../ref=sr_1_1/103-8713274-3151848?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

and another one...

15349927.jpg


http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...Rider+First&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1606762

It'll be release on February 27, 2007.
 
I've been thinking. With the success of the Ultraman DVDs and now this, is it possible that pretty soon Sentai and Kamen Rider could be sold in the US?
 
OOOOOooooo. I just marked this date on my calandar at work.
I can't wait!!
Ghost Rider AND KR: The First. Feb is going to ROCK!!
 
I've been thinking. With the success of the Ultraman DVDs and now this, is it possible that pretty soon Sentai and Kamen Rider could be sold in the US?

Sentai won't happen because we got Power Rangers.

Kamen Rider, on depend if Toei wants to release for U.S. Hawaii got Kamen Rider V3 box sets and it costs too much money for that. Gosh, I want that sets. -_-

How much is it gonna be? I wanna buy it first hand.

In any different local area...

Hastings: $19.99
F.Y.E.: $24.99

If they release in Walmart, they should be about 16.96 or $19.96.
 
Am I the only one who thinks this is only being released to promote Kamen Rider in the US in order to promote the obviously sucky Kamen Rider Dragon Knight series?:redface2:

Good box art though and I'll buy it! XD
 
I'll try to buy this just to support it and show that there are fans here. I wonder if the subtitles are gonna be any good. Anyone know if the DVD offers any extra stuff, or just the movie?
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top