Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, PR blog

tigerblood

I am KamenRiderPEZ
Unkamenrider.wordpress.com

This is my blog I just started the other day. I am new to the fandom and I think I have some interesting thoughts to share on the sheer awesomeness that is Ishinomori's legacy. I would love some feedback and will be adding bite-sized audio content for your listening enjoyment.
 
Last edited:
For your enjoyment

So here it is folks! Better late than never, right? So, after some computer problems and poor time management, I am finally finished with my first podcast!! Please download from the link below to hear some bite-sized toku commentary. My goal is for each episode to be short and sweet and full of everything you’re looking for in a KR/SS/PR podcast (excluding toys, but isn’t that niche being filled?). Please download and listen to the unKamenCast. Its like toku-flavored PEZ for your ears!

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/VRgNcYmr/unKamenCast001.html
 
Last edited:
Episode 5: Scorpion Gets Schooled, Toku-Crucifiction, Eye Gouging Grongi!

So here it is in record time a THURSDAY (or late wednesday) release of unKamenCast! I talk about The Clash of the Titans (the good one (the original)), the power of friendship and team work (I hope THAT is not the greatest treasure in the Universe!), and how much I enjoy attempted vehicular man slaughter!

Enjoy this slightly-larger-than-fun-sized episode full of extra Kuuga, like the chocolate nugget at the bottom of a Nestle Drumstick!

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/1fMgtPuf/unKamenCast005.html
 
Last edited:
Black, White, Gray

What is the root of evil? When does evil become evil? I am not asking whether one is born evil, that is irrelevant to me. I think one is what one does. I believe the interior thoughts and feelings are distinct from the actions one takes. There is some over-lap, but, I believe one should be judged for their actions, not for their intent.

[Read More: http://unkamenrider.wordpress.com/]
 
Christmas With a Purpose

Somehow I hadn’t realized that the second half of the Perseus arc was going to fall on Christmas. I think it went over my head because the previous episode was not written in a way that lent its self to a Christmas special. I had no fear that Santa would show up or that the KRC would break into carols. [Read More: http://unkamenrider.wordpress.com/]
 
New Year New Blogpost

It has been ten years since I first glimpsed Cyborg Soldier 009. It was 2001 and Toonami had given way to Adult Swim and I had a lot of questions [Read More: unkamenrider.wordpress.com]
 
The Man Who Chases Dreams

When they first met, Yusuke Godai gave Detective Ichijo a business card declaring himself “The Man Who Chases Dreams." [Read More: unkamenrider.wordpress.com]
 
No Crater

Kamen Rider Meteor. He is black. He is dark. He is making less of an impact than expected, some would say. His seems to be less an impact [Read More: unkamenrider.wordpress.com]
 
New Site!!! Better content delivery

In for a penny in for a pound, I suppose....... so I finally ponyed (sp?) up the dough and but meslef a domain it's here

unKamenWriter.net

now with fully functional RSS so you can recieve the PEZ-like (small and sweet) netcasts along with all the blog posts as they come out.

Coming soon

-New netcast, just about each Wednesday
-iTunes feed
-More blogs, rotating subject matter between, Toku, political/religous views and some fiction

I'm basically attempting a one-man webzine, come check out the experiment!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top