Kamen rider, Super Sentai, or Ultraman?

aniking_8

New Member
My first superhero show was power ranger and I know it wasn't as good as sentai so I watch sentai few years ago but my favorite was kamenr rider with complex story and almost different outfit completely every season except for Agito while setai are always 5 different color with 1 joining later except for Gekiranger for now also it always used a animal for the master except fot the older one like Zyruanger. Ultraman tiga was my second ever saw and was really good but now it suck because they all look the same except for some minor changes and story is closely the same. Kamen rider always have different plot and riders so is the best and my favorite season was kabuto and oufit is kuuga.
 
Chou Sei Shin...retroactively including past Toho shows Guyferd and Cybercops cause they're very similar, even lacking the giant robots. Otherwise non-franchise heroes rule all cause they are all unique.
 
I'm not really into Super Sentai that much, or rather, not really into the stuff that's being made now. I like what I've seen of older shows however.

As for other Sentai themed shows, I like Gransazer and Sazer-X. I guess it depends on the show.

Overall I kind of prefer Kamen Rider and Ultraman. Ultraman provides a lot of strongly written and creative storytelling, especially shows like Tiga. Kamen Rider ... well, the reasons vary depending on the season.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top