Kamen Rider Ryuki [TV-Nihon SPOILERS] RE-TALKBACK!!

3) The finale. I used to not mind it so much, but after seeing the show in full again I really don't like it. Granted, it wasn't an entirely happy ending, and you could say it was Kanzaki once again manipulating people's lives to please Yui, but it erased all the growth the characters went through, and the lessons they learned. Episode Final was a superior ending. Ryuki probably should have ended earlier to lead into the movie. That would have helped the show. Unlike a certain show that aired this year that claims will answer all the questions but will undoubtedly be more useless, fake fanservice >.>

And least we forget, Ryuki remains the only NewGen show with a female Rider worth anything as a character.

In my opinion Femme should appear in the TV series than it would be better
Yeah, I think they should have added Femme and Ryuga in the TV Series.
 
3) The finale. I used to not mind it so much, but after seeing the show in full again I really don't like it. Granted, it wasn't an entirely happy ending, and you could say it was Kanzaki once again manipulating people's lives to please Yui, but it erased all the growth the characters went through, and the lessons they learned. Episode Final was a superior ending. Ryuki probably should have ended earlier to lead into the movie. That would have helped the show. Unlike a certain show that aired this year that claims will answer all the questions but will undoubtedly be more useless, fake fanservice >.>
Having everything erased never would have bothered me too much if it was Ren's decision. I'm fine with endings resetting things at times, but when the story gives it a good reason. Here, it was just Kanzaki trying to make Yui happy again and really just effs everything because Ren had no say in anything. I would have loved the ending much more if it just ended around the time Ren got to the hospital room and collapsed. Maybe with an epilogue from the editorwhosenameIforget.
 
One thing that annoyed me about Ryuuki was how everyone always tried to play by Kanzaki's rules, even when they had no reason to do that. Why did no Rider ever attempt to attack another (untransformed) Rider in the real world? Or just kill an untransformed Rider somehow?

Shinji's death is a similar silly occurrence. There was no reason to not transform before going to face those monsters. There was also Asakura's in the last episode. I could understand why he didn't just kill untransformed Riders or something, considering his wish for real battles, but there was no reason to not transform before facing the police.

From his point of view, if he could be the last one standing, he'd still be able to have his match with the real Zolda thanks to the wish.

If they really didn't want Riders in the real world, the transformations should only happen inside the mirror world, and they shouldn't be able to keep their armor in the real world... but that clearly wasn't the case.
 
Last edited:
Hold on....what the hell happened on the movie? I don't think any part of it made sense to me .-. so Yui died, and then Kanzaki followed, meaning he's some sort of mirror-people that she thought up or what?
 
I don't think it was implied that Kanzaki died so much than he just disappeared again. I don't recall him fizzling out, but I may be wrong...
 
The movie was supposed to be the "alternate" ending to the show. (Notice how many scenes in the final Ryuki episodes match up with scenes from the movie.) But given the quality of the show's last 10 episodes, it probably should have lived up to its name and been the only ending.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top