Misaki looked, and saw that Zolda had ran off, and he said," Freaking weakling just doesn't want to show his strength." Misaki looked at the two, and he fired fireballs from his copied strike vent at knight, and then ran towards Ryuki, and said," Disadvantage or not I will take you down for Suzuhara sama." Misaki threw away the copied strike vent, and he said," That weapon is horrible." Misaki took out his swing vent card, and opened his Evil visor. Placing the swing vent into the evil visor, and closing it a voice said," Swing Vent." Misaki caught his whip, and then said," Looks like you two will have a fun fight." Misaki ran towards Ryuki, and he swung his whip trying to strike his chest.
As he attacked Misaki thought," **** how am I going to fight both of them I was counting on Zolda to take out Ryuki, but unleash I can copy one of their stronger weapons I'm not sure how I can win. I really want to help Suzuhara take out these evil riders, but I don't want to die."