Kamen Rider Ryuki / Dragon Knight Advent Decks

johnpariah

Member
Hello, i just wanted to know if there was any site where I could get the different Advent Deck's...

mainly-i'm looking for Kamen Rider Ryuga / Onyx, and Odin / Wrath-those are the two im looking for.

i found an ebay listing with all 13, but I didnt want to nessecarially spend 150$...when I just want one or two (mainly Ryuga/Onyx)

any help on this would be AWESOME and much appreciated. thanks
 
I currently have an Odin up for grabs but it has a slight defect. It came from the 13 rider set. Basically it has extra silver chrome in a spot it shouldn't. Pics upon request of course. I think it's possible to scratch it off though. Since it's slightly defective I'd charge 8 plus shipping.
 
how much would you charge shipping, and it has the cards too right? I live in Crown Point, Indiana
Give me a zip code but I can say for sure I can ship it for 5 bucks via priority easily. And yes it has the cards. But just as a warning the set only comes with advent and final vent for each deck not all the cards for each like I thought it would.
 
Well from the looks of it I can send it via first class for 3 and priority for 5.
Also the deck is filled with random extra cards. The only ones I got were strange vent steal vent nasty vent, a non show accurate guard vent and Ryuki's trick vent. But the randoms didn't really add up to much.
Also in case you're intrested somehow I do have a camo deck too but this one's perfect and will run you 10 bucks. I can ship the decks together for 5 giving it a total of 23 dollars.
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8461/img1990l.jpg
Here they are.
 
Last edited:
i will definatly keep that in mind. I have little to no interest in the Verde deck. Odin and Ryuga are my two favorites off the series.

..apparently Ryuga is EVERYONES favorite..because finding one is so flippin' hard.
 
I actually had ryuga too but he sold very quickly. Well tell me if you want at least odin when you looked around enough.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top