Kamen Rider Os / OOO - 2010 Rider Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF this is true and we'll see 13 Riders... We damn better see them all suited up together - Like the scene from All Riders, with Ichigou - Shin and Agito - Decade (Kuuga missing due to Rising Ultimate).

That is one scene necessary for a Rider series with many Riders.
 
To be honest, I think I'm still too focused on W to give a **** about the next series.

Plus wouldn't this Rider debut in September 2010 and NOT 2011?.
 
I've been saying that, so I assume the rumors would come out earlier.

Not this early. We got the first Double hint around the end of May. First spoiler photo mid-June. And the full unveiling at the end of June. Expect the same timeline here.
 
It would be nice have series with a lot of riders again like Kabuto and Ryuki. If the rumour were true then the riders probably side with specific zodiac signs to defeat the others or could be another battle royale.
 
hahaah"kamen rider cho den o and regulus the movie battle for the stars" how's that :redface2::laugh:

Oh god, please no!

Anyway, from what I've read through the topic it does seem like a pretty interesting theme. If it is an official series.

If not then, damn, good hoax. I really like the design too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top