Kamen Rider OOOs Belt Extra Form Sounds

Hello, well for starters I guess I should say that im new here, and recently i found this video about different form sounds coming from the KR OOOs belt and thought i should post it here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodFEiYa_fY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodFEiYa_fY[/ame]

if it's been posted here before, feel free to get rid of this post.
 
Actually its Cobra, Bear and Crocodile. Wani is Japanese for crocodile not hound. Check DecaEnd's chart as well.
 
Oh right, sorry my bad. Makes sense that way, since it's now a full reptile form. I would love it to be something akin to Den-o's Gaoh form. But then, there's his Dinosaur form as well which would have similar traits.
 
Same the full bird song is my favorite, along with RaToraTah and SaGoZo. Others are all right, but the worst one IMO is KoraKaWani and why does PuToTerano have Zauru at the end?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top