Kamen Rider OOO - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Soredemo Machi, I have learned that there are apparently udon-making vending machines.

There are all sorts of vending machines now. There's all sorts of stuff at school. They don't dispense things in plates or anything, but there's so much. :sweat:


I want taiyaki. The ones I saw in Cooking Showdown looked so good. :198:

There's all sorts of stuff in vending machines in NY. I saw this thing on TV once that showed that NY has fast food burgers, chili, hot dogs, and other stuff in vending machines.

This was the best I could find for now:

http://www.bamnfood.com/

How it works? It's simple.

http://www.bamnfood.com/how_it_works.html

Hell yeah that hand shake was a defining moment in their rough bromance.

:laugh:

Bromance is such a gay term. Can you just say friendship?.

It's bromance.
 
I'm in NY and I've never seen that....

- Chiyoko doesn't notice Ankh's hand now? It's not Halloween anymore so there can't be any misconception this time.)
You didn't grow up in a bad neighborhood Black Fang! You don't know what it's like! You have to be able to change! Change body parts! Just to survive!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…