He tried to kill Eiji with a missile launcher! This is not boyfriend material!
I'm still hoping for a scene where Satonaka confronts her insane boss and shoves his cake in his face: "Cake?! I'll give you CAKE you bastard!" Then steals Gotou's bike and rides off on it :laugh:
That might be a neat twist. She could be a failsafe of sorts put in place by Foundation X in case Kougami goes a bit more off his nut than they want him to do, and so they trigger Satonaka's killer android programing.
That might be a neat twist. She could be a failsafe of sorts put in place by Foundation X in case Kougami goes a bit more off his nut than they want him to do, and so they trigger Satonaka's killer android programing.
Quoted for truth. She may not do much, but she does enough by just standing/sitting there, eating cake (which of course creates size in the right places) and saying the occasional line with that lovely voice of hers :wub:
I'll skip it, thanks. In the interests of equality, I will perpetuate all future posts on this topic with endless drivel about how hot Ankh, Eiji and Gotou are and how much I would like to do them.
Now I know why you are anti woman being home, it's because you can't do anything urself. So what you do is express hate towards house women as a shield for ur own insecurities.
I'll skip it, thanks. In the interests of equality, I will perpetuate all future posts on this topic with endless drivel about how hot Ankh, Eiji and Gotou are and how much I would like to do them.
If I were a girl, I think I'd make a pretty pathetic example of how strong women can be, since I'd be squealing non-stop during every scene Ankh was in...
...especially considering how much I ALREADY squeal during every scene he's in :confused2