Kamen Rider OOO - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

He succeeded out of dumb luck.
 
Too bad I don't know how to screencap because I know this a goof:


In episode 11; Pause it at 9:09, the White Yummy's red 'dots' are missing and in the next scene, it appears just before it changes.
 
What the hell is wrong with Gotou? Seriously. I get the whole, "I'm gonna be the one to save the world" spiel, but why are you gonna sit there and launch a rocket, while Eiji is about to finish off the Yummy? He just needs friends.
 
Oh well, a man can hope can't he?

You can always hope.


So Ankh lost the medals and Eiji decided to take something less important? :disappoin
 
^He decided to save peoples lives....
Cause he's Gamel....and he's dizzy.


Also I think the rings only come when his finisher has the cheetah medal so he can run through the rings. The only time he jumps through the ring is with the Rider kick.


BUT SEEING HIM JUMP THROUGH THEM WOULD BE ASKING FOR TO MUCH CAUSE GOD FORBID WE GET A FUCKING RIDER KICK IN KAMEN RIDER!!!!
 
He decided to save people's lives by taking two steps back by allowing Gamel to take back Mezool's medals? :eyebrow:

If he defeated Gamel instead of running, he could have taken Gamel's medals, kept Mezool's medals, and he would have been so much closer to defeating the Greeed. Gamel would then be unable to make a Yummy because he would be dead and Eiji would run to another Yummy much less because they would only be created by the remaining ones.
 
BUT SEEING HIM JUMP THROUGH THEM WOULD BE ASKING FOR TO MUCH CAUSE GOD FORBID WE GET A FUCKING RIDER KICK IN KAMEN RIDER!!!!
Jeez, you make it sound like we saw W's kick every episode
I think the amount of time it would have taken to beat Gamel would be longer than the amount of time to catch up to the Yummy since Gamel's not exactly weak or anything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…