I thought Decade was the paradox that has no story but instead joins together the story of others, causing there to be a story but it is not his story thus meaning Decade has a story yet he does not have a story at the same time?
Speaking of Decade, OOO is going well. Off to a good start I'd say... well better than Double's (I hated Double's).
And on the topic of OOO, didn't Decade have to destroy the Rider's so that the Rider battles will continue to be fresh in people's minds for the years to come, and thats why he has no true story?
And on the topic of OOO, didn't Decade have to destroy the Rider's so that the Rider battles will continue to be fresh in people's minds for the years to come, and thats why he has no true story?
He has no story because they want to tell you he was made because the plot said so. The plot can make him whatever he needs to be. He's Decade. He's made to promote the riders so he'll always do whatever Toei wants despite his past he can be used out of character or changed in any form they need him to be.
Thats why he has no story because he doesn't need one.
Are you kidding me? Double is among my top 5 favourite Rider series. It has some of the best writing, consistency, and action along with great incorporation of gimmicks, which really makes it special. I loved it. The first 9-ish episodes were boring and unexciting though, and all I'm saying is OOO has a better start, IMO.
Are you kidding me? Double is among my top 5 favourite Rider series. It has some of the best writing, consistency, and action along with great incorporation of gimmicks, which really makes it special. I loved it. The first 9-ish episodes were boring and unexciting though, and all I'm saying is OOO has a better start, IMO.