Kamen Rider OOO - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening kinda feels like a High and Mighty Color song only more upbeat and less rock in it. I like it though.
 
I recorded the stuff at the beginning just to show his character. He seems really fun. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxBTq4hoyas[/ame] That's all I have.
 
ive only seen the last half and the intro. I must say, wasnt as bad as I thought. The rider itself is cool, and his kick is effin badass. And the OP is catchy as hell. But still, I must say......vending machine? really?

also, its been a while since I've seen thsi many people in one thread. :laugh:
 
Good first episode, the henshin doesn't impress me like previous series where first henshin always give me the chill
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…