Ryuutaros "Training." Oct 2, 2010 #2,832 Hmmm.... From the episode title its hinted that GataKiriBa is the strongest combo? :sly: So for RaToraTah it will be "Another strongest combo" and so on?
Hmmm.... From the episode title its hinted that GataKiriBa is the strongest combo? :sly: So for RaToraTah it will be "Another strongest combo" and so on?
Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon Oct 2, 2010 #2,833 I think they are the strongest, in their field. GataKiriBa seems to prefer swift light weight attacks. RaToratah is speed attacks. SaGoZo will probably be pure power.
I think they are the strongest, in their field. GataKiriBa seems to prefer swift light weight attacks. RaToratah is speed attacks. SaGoZo will probably be pure power.
T TurboCharged Member Oct 2, 2010 #2,835 Ryuutaros said: Beware! [HIDE]Cloning abilities from the preview.[/HIDE] Click to expand... Or is that just an ability of being full green? Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
Ryuutaros said: Beware! [HIDE]Cloning abilities from the preview.[/HIDE] Click to expand... Or is that just an ability of being full green?
garfield15 Kamen Rider Meta Oct 2, 2010 #2,836 Movie Taisen CORE [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuEh8SprUUA"]YouTube - ????????????? feat.??? MOVIE??CORE TVCM 1[/ame] -EIJI MEETS AKIKO! -Cool! TakaGoriBa form! -I love when W picks up the Core Medal and he's like "What the hell is this?"
Movie Taisen CORE [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuEh8SprUUA"]YouTube - ????????????? feat.??? MOVIE??CORE TVCM 1[/ame] -EIJI MEETS AKIKO! -Cool! TakaGoriBa form! -I love when W picks up the Core Medal and he's like "What the hell is this?"
XenonVincent777 School Days Oct 2, 2010 #2,837 garfield15 said: Movie Taisen CORE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuEh8SprUUA -EIJI MEETS AKIKO! -Cool! TakaGoriBa form! -I love when W picks up the Core Medal and he's like "What the hell is this?" Click to expand... Eiji and Akiko meet! Underpants and slipper fight!:laugh: Good to see Skull in the trailer. :thumbs:
garfield15 said: Movie Taisen CORE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuEh8SprUUA -EIJI MEETS AKIKO! -Cool! TakaGoriBa form! -I love when W picks up the Core Medal and he's like "What the hell is this?" Click to expand... Eiji and Akiko meet! Underpants and slipper fight!:laugh: Good to see Skull in the trailer. :thumbs:
Hidden Masta Member Oct 2, 2010 #2,838 garfield15 said: Movie Taisen CORE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuEh8SprUUA Click to expand... 9 seconds in TakaGoriBa! I shat bricks!!! I hope Eiji chokes Akiko with a cell medal. Also Eiji was fighting a Bird monster. Dopant or did Ankh attack Eiji?!
garfield15 said: Movie Taisen CORE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuEh8SprUUA Click to expand... 9 seconds in TakaGoriBa! I shat bricks!!! I hope Eiji chokes Akiko with a cell medal. Also Eiji was fighting a Bird monster. Dopant or did Ankh attack Eiji?!
urugoji Member Oct 2, 2010 #2,839 Hidden Masta said: 9 seconds in TakaGoriBa! I shat bricks!!! I hope Eiji chokes Akiko with a cell medal. Also Eiji was fighting a Bird monster. Dopant or did Ankh attack Eiji?! Click to expand... I think the bird is actually a Dopant Yummy. It's got the humanoid face of a Yummy, but it looks like it's wearing a Gaia Driver :O_O:
Hidden Masta said: 9 seconds in TakaGoriBa! I shat bricks!!! I hope Eiji chokes Akiko with a cell medal. Also Eiji was fighting a Bird monster. Dopant or did Ankh attack Eiji?! Click to expand... I think the bird is actually a Dopant Yummy. It's got the humanoid face of a Yummy, but it looks like it's wearing a Gaia Driver :O_O:
Ryuutaros "Training." Oct 2, 2010 #2,840 garfield15 said: Movie Taisen CORE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuEh8SprUUA -EIJI MEETS AKIKO! -Cool! TakaGoriBa form! -I love when W picks up the Core Medal and he's like "What the hell is this?" Click to expand... YESSSSSS!!! The casts will actually interact! Also is this split into 3 parts like last time or will it be a single movie? I think the latter is better.
garfield15 said: Movie Taisen CORE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuEh8SprUUA -EIJI MEETS AKIKO! -Cool! TakaGoriBa form! -I love when W picks up the Core Medal and he's like "What the hell is this?" Click to expand... YESSSSSS!!! The casts will actually interact! Also is this split into 3 parts like last time or will it be a single movie? I think the latter is better.