Kamen Rider OOO - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^So it's a year before! That way they can still do the movie team up even though Phillip wasn't around.
I think Ankh has a core medal to keep him alive. The more he has the more of his body he'll get back.
 
Yeah. Does the Taka Core Medal remind anyone else of Shocker's emblem? I heard someone already mention it here....
 
I think Ankh has a core medal to keep him alive. The more he has the more of his body he'll get back.

perhaps, but it seems like core medals are one of a kind, so the most likely thing is that he'll need to collect his other two Core Medals and a whole heap of Cell Medals to reform his original body
 
perhaps, but it seems like core medals are one of a kind, so the most likely thing is that he'll need to collect his other two Core Medals and a whole heap of Cell Medals to reform his original body

I think there just not showing what the second medal looks like for spoiler reasons.
 
Someone's is not doing some back reading... Greeeds are supposed to have 9 core medals + cell medals... to be complete...


EDIT:

Found it...

First Hawk core medal was with Ankh...



Second Hawk core medal was the one that fell on Eiji after the explosion...

 
Someone's is not doing some back reading... Greeeds are supposed to have 9 core medals + cell medals... to be complete...

I don't think so. seeing as there are three Core Medals per category, I think it's safe to say the Greeed are made of 3 Core Medals and copious amounts of Cell Medals
 
I don't think so. seeing as there are three Core Medals per category, I think it's safe to say the Greeed are made of 3 Core Medals and copious amounts of Cell Medals

From Episode 1:




Uva pix below - c/o EXE




How many do you see???? :laugh:

I see 7 on the first picture and 5 on the last...
 
I don't think so. seeing as there are three Core Medals per category, I think it's safe to say the Greeed are made of 3 Core Medals and copious amounts of Cell Medals

No we've already seen multiple core medals when the Greeds were forming there bodies.

Maybe there just 3 medals with 3 copies. 3 hawk, 3 condors, 3 peacocks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…