Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But didn't he transform at least three times? I can think of at least that many off the top of my head. He had the belt during most of Takumi's mid-life crisis. :laugh:

Kiba did transform more than once, but the Kaixa transformation was the most significant.

my post refer to that mishima guy from kabuto:laugh:
he transformed as the bee once.

Ah, well, I can't keep track of all the strange things that happened there. :laugh:

and i had to think 1 minute to understand what it means. :laugh:

:laugh:

2 rider is enough, 3 rider is max.
i think more rider will make the story become unfocused...:eyebrow:

There are instances in which it works, but it needs to be done well. Ryuki is a prime example and it featured the most Riders in a good story. It's all in the shift of focus.
 
We don't have a name that's confirmed. The Japanese usually refer it as ToPuTerano.

From 2ch:
There is no 3rd Rider at all.
Toys of the dinosaur combo will show up during April.

Awww....I really liked the idea of Zeroes...a dark OOO if you will. :disappoin
 
Awww....I really liked the idea of Zeroes...a dark OOO if you will. :disappoin

There could be one in a future movie. It looks like from W onwards Toei will stick to having only two Riders in the TV series, with the main Rider getting more form changes, and one or two movie-only Riders.

Well, that'd be no surprise, considering the trend lately, and the last few experiments with more than two Riders in the tv show itself not working out very well.

What do you mean by that? We haven't really had more than two Riders since Kabuto (I'm not counting Kiva, where all users of Dark Kiva were already Riders so it was basically just like a form change for them. Or Decade, which was guaranteed to have loads of Riders anyway)
 
What do you mean by that? We haven't really had more than two Riders since Kabuto (I'm not counting Kiva, where all users of Dark Kiva were already Riders so it was basically just like a form change for them. Or Decade, which was guaranteed to have loads of Riders anyway)

(King wasn't any Rider aside from Dark Kiva)

Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto and Kiva all had low merchandising sales. So, basically every show ever since Faiz with more than 2 Riders didn't do well. It's just a format that probably won't be revisited anytime soon.

Decade featured many Riders in the show, but it only had 2 Riders with actual merchandising focus (Decade and Diend). I guess featuring older Riders is a possibility again though, especially if they decide to make another anniversary season later this year, but that's different from a series with multiple brand new Riders.
 
What do you mean by that? We haven't really had more than two Riders since Kabuto (I'm not counting Kiva, where all users of Dark Kiva were already Riders so it was basically just like a form change for them. Or Decade, which was guaranteed to have loads of Riders anyway)

Even without Dark Kiva you've still got three. Kiva, IXA and Saga.
 
I already did. I meant more original Riders for OOO.

XOOO is the rumored upgrade for Eiji, using the Ancient Guarder and the Dino Medals.

Zer000s is the rmoured third Rider who is supposedly Shingo/Ankh. (Makes since, since Ankh wants a stronger, less fragile body. That's what a Rider suit would give him).

We'll just have to wait.
 
Hey, do you think that towards the end or for OOO's personal movie that we get to see all of OOO's single combos together like how they did it for Kamen Rider Black RX special and Den-O in I'm born and Final Saraba; like he firsts goes to Gatakiriba and duplicates himself and the others uses the other core medals for there own single combo, now that would be exciting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top