Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berserk mode.
44712226.jpg

:sly: WTF IS THAT?
 
Well the third Rider is only made of 2 Parts, so they won't be too many forms I guess.

The original post says "Ant, Buffalo etc." and is referencing to the animals below. I am too lazy do the math, but more than 3 forms for a second Rider is already too many forms.
Gazelle
Kangaroo
Ant
Polar Bear
Panda
Walrus
Scorpion
Centipede
Deer
Crab
Butterfly
Hermit Crab
Wasp
Shrimp
Buffalo
Penguin
 
Wouldn't another 3 part Rider make more sense, considering how the toys would be compatible with OOO's? Although I guess a two part Rider also could be compatible, if there's a single piece for chest and head and a second one for legs.
 
Well some of those can also fit as an OOO form if you go by habitat, though I doubt it.

That's unlikely. They are sorted by the color of the light that the O Scanner gives out. All of those animals has a light blue color. The light blue color is basically everything else. The Kuuga, Dark Rider, Shin sounds etc. all have light blue colors. It's unlikely that they are for OOO.
 
The third Rider sounds really awesome. I hope he's called Kamen Rider Zeros after all. And a female voice speaking in English for the belt would be really cool!:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top