That and it just doesn't really make sense. Why would you have a dino with wings for your head and a dino with a three horned head for the chest. That and where the hell did they get dinosaur parts to make medals?
EDIT: I can also make out a T-rex in the middle section. No I can understand the first two medal spots being disputed but I definitely remember hearing Tyrano at the end. I think we can call this one false.
That and it just doesn't really make sense. Why would you have a dino with wings for your head and a dino with a three horned head for the chest. That and where the hell did they get dinosaur parts to make medals?
EDIT: I can also make out a T-rex in the middle section. No I can understand the first two medal spots being disputed but I definitely remember hearing Tyrano at the end. I think we can call this one false.