I would've been satisfied with just 4 category medals, but the additional ones I think Toei is going for overkill. This is what I think happened when Kobayashi was discussing with Toei management:
K: So, how can we improve on W?
T: How bout' we go one better, maybe... four?
K: Hmmm.... how bout' we go two-hundred, better?
I would've been satisfied with just 4 category medals, but the additional ones I think Toei is going for overkill. This is what I think happened when Kobayashi was discussing with Toei management:
K: So, how can we improve on W?
T: How bout' we go one better, maybe... four?
K: Hmmm.... how bout' we go two-hundred, better?
I would've been satisfied with just 4 category medals, but the additional ones I think Toei is going for overkill. This is what I think happened when Kobayashi was discussing with Toei management:
K: So, how can we improve on W?
T: How bout' we go one better, maybe... four?
K: Hmmm.... how bout' we go two-hundred, better?
This is what I think happened.
Kobayashi: "Hey Sanjo I bet I can spam more forms then your show!"
Sanjo: "What?! Your crazy Kobi nobody can do that!"
*five minutes later*
Sanjo: "Dam Kobi I didn't you'd do it but you did! You crazy for this one!"
Do what I do and only consider the Core Forms as actual forms and the mix and match **** as just minor bullshit that really doesn't count in the end. It made W alot easier to swollow for me and has already made the forms in OOO alot easier too.
Do what I do and only consider the Core Forms as actual forms and the mix and match **** as just minor bullshit that really doesn't count in the end. It made W alot easier to swollow for me and has already made the forms in OOO alot easier too.
But they do count cause we'll have to deal with this **** when were watching OOO. If all the forms or animals have special attacks(which I really don't think they will) it will be Baasha Feverx100 and you know that's going to bug you.