KamenRiderBiblio Micchy Did Nothing Wrong Dec 20, 2010 #4,682 nerefir said: It's supposed to be crocodile-panda-cobra iirc. Click to expand... Why would a panda be with two reptiles?
nerefir said: It's supposed to be crocodile-panda-cobra iirc. Click to expand... Why would a panda be with two reptiles?
KamenRiderBiblio Micchy Did Nothing Wrong Dec 20, 2010 #4,684 dchoc said: Threesome? Click to expand... I don't even know what's going on with OOO sometimes. Maybe it's as medal usable by BAASU?
dchoc said: Threesome? Click to expand... I don't even know what's going on with OOO sometimes. Maybe it's as medal usable by BAASU?
nerefir 私の占いは当たる Dec 20, 2010 #4,685 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodFEiYa_fY"]YouTube - Kamen Rider OOO Combo Henshin Sound ( NEW )[/ame] Oh, it's cobra-turtle-crocodile. :sweat:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodFEiYa_fY"]YouTube - Kamen Rider OOO Combo Henshin Sound ( NEW )[/ame] Oh, it's cobra-turtle-crocodile. :sweat:
KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!! Dec 20, 2010 #4,686 nerefir said: YouTube - Kamen Rider OOO Combo Henshin Sound ( NEW ) Oh, it's cobra-turtle-crocodile. :sweat: Click to expand... I have seen a video of someone scanning a Panda sound as well, and I think there was a 'bee' sound too.
nerefir said: YouTube - Kamen Rider OOO Combo Henshin Sound ( NEW ) Oh, it's cobra-turtle-crocodile. :sweat: Click to expand... I have seen a video of someone scanning a Panda sound as well, and I think there was a 'bee' sound too.
nerefir 私の占いは当たる Dec 20, 2010 #4,687 I just found one of a kid getting panda, whale and eel out of cell medals. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rviu75L5fE8"]YouTube - ?????????????????????????????????[/ame]
I just found one of a kid getting panda, whale and eel out of cell medals. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rviu75L5fE8"]YouTube - ?????????????????????????????????[/ame]
KamenRiderBiblio Micchy Did Nothing Wrong Dec 20, 2010 #4,689 ...BUt the shapes on the medals are Tako and Taka... Computer chip glitches. LOL
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Dec 20, 2010 #4,690 He means that the panda medal would be from a new candroid... As for the scanner, it's been shown that you can use different medals and eventually it will spit out a different combo... :thumbs:
He means that the panda medal would be from a new candroid... As for the scanner, it's been shown that you can use different medals and eventually it will spit out a different combo... :thumbs: