Nice new pics, I'm looking forward to ShaUTa since blue is my favorite color ^.=.^ I can see a Kani and Sasori Cell Medal next to Birth in that side-by-side pic with TaJaDoru, so I'm guessing Birth is reverse-engineered from Nobunaga in the W/OOO Movie (who also has a Ebi Medal). So we have a 'clawed animal' theme with Birth's Medals then.
It's not good enough. One thing is to call it a FangJoker and another to call it an upgrade. People think it's both. I don't see it. TaJaDoru is like the GaKiriBa (I think that's what it is called :sweat. It's just another pure form.
They've been doing stuff like that since Kiva and having IXA's Safe and Burst forms be two different forms. Or even Zeronos' Zero Form just be a simple recoloring. It's not that crazy.
(It's like "Oh snap, the mask opened up....IT'S A NEW FORM NOW!)
Not exactly. IXA's base form has Safe and Burst Mode, and Zeronos Zero Form's color change not only has a significant and even symbolic reason, but Zero Form also gained a new weapon in the Denebick Buster
anyway, the new stuff isn't too bad, though I'm a bit iffy on the BirthDriver
It is a pure form, true, but it's obviously not *just* another pure form. you can tell there's something different about it, given the aesthetic upgrade the taka medal seems to have acquired, not to mention the gold ring around the chest plate, something the other pure forms don't have.
look at it this way, leave people to think what they want to think, then gloat all you want if it turns out that it's just another regular pure form.
The DenBird and ZeroHorn were not they same bike. they were almost the same bike, but not completely the same, and neither Den-O nor Zeronos stopped using their bikes. heck, we still see them get used in the post-series movies