Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

So it's alright to leak blurred copies but not clear ones?
 
So it's alright to leak blurred copies but not clear ones?

Pretty much. This stuff is a while from being public knowledge. Even Terebi/Telebi shadow next month stuff.

Sometimes the pictures take a few steps before the clear one's can be fully released. Just like these pictures are now.
 

Blurry...

I still don't think you understand. Remember this.

Real Kamen Riders Don't Wear Capes!

Double is as real as Kamen Rider is going to get these years. CylconeJoker has an epic cape. :castlerock:


To be fair, in America, it only happens in America.

APOLLOGIEST!!!!

That's what I thought. I feel like watching more Kamen Rider X.
 
Pretty much. This stuff is a while from being public knowledge. Even Terebi/Telebi shadow next month stuff.

Sometimes the pictures take a few steps before the clear one's can be fully released. Just like these pictures are now.

Ah, so that explains the blurred Decade pics a while back too, except that one of them was perfectly clear.
 
Ok...

I find it weird that the Taka head changes in the full combo while the other heads don't...

And yes, they obviously had some inspirations from ApolloGeist
Yeah you can see the helmet is different even in the blurred pic but I didn't realize that didn't make sense till you said it.:sweat:
Pretty much. This stuff is a while from being public knowledge. Even Terebi/Telebi shadow next month stuff.

Sometimes the pictures take a few steps before the clear one's can be fully released. Just like these pictures are now.
So Toei knows when blurred pics are going to be leaked? I guess it's ok cause it creates buzz.
 
So Toei knows when blurred pics are going to be leaked? I guess it's ok cause it creates buzz.

Someone's doing it inside the company secretly. To keep their job safe they must blur the pictures.


Blurring the pictures is a part tease. To show it all would add no surprise.

To spill everything out so soon would cause the uploader some serious trouble.

Why do you think we get snips of magazine scans then full pages weeks later?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…