Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sad thought after seeing Sagozo:

Now that this form has been revealed, it means that OOO will most likely get Gamel's core medals soon... but how many has Gamel left? He's the one with the least number of cores and cells among them (excluding Ankh).
 
Maybe he will be the first Greeed to die.
If he does die i can see him be resurrected if Mezool gets his medals back.
 

Isn't there a rumor about how he's going to be the first to die? I'll be surprised if he is actually killed without fighting in his full form outside of flashbacks though.
 
Isn't there a rumor about how he's going to be the first to die? I'll be surprised if he is actually killed without fighting in his full form outside of flashbacks though.

I thought it was always Kazari who is the worst Eiji got his full set of medals plus a extra Tora.
 

That's not true. He has 5-8. Just about as much as Mezool.
 
That's not true. He has 5-8. Just about as much as Mezool.

Gamel still has the least, cells and cores combined. His cores might be as much as Mezool's (then again, that was just Ankh's assumption), but Gamel is almost running out of cells (Ep3). :sweat:

I really don't know what'll happen to him if three of his cores will be snatched by OOO. It think it'll be too much for him to handle.

Unless... the Sagozo cores will come from Kougami. :169:
 
Last edited:

Or they'll find some of his other cores. We don't know where they all are and he's running out of cells not cores. Although I forgot how many the other two Greed have right now. I still think Gamel has more.
 
To-Ride Vendor (oh these name puns) hopefully has the good CGI on it.

SaGoZou...SAGOZOU looks like fun. I'm especially looking forward to the rocket punches.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…