Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3

1310354434581.jpg

Oh.......that looks cool :buttrock:
 
Wait............if Eiji can't taste food then, does that mean Ankh doesn't know what Popsicle REALLY taste like?

Also, what pictures? I didn't see no pictures of Maki's hand changing.

Ankh is a Greeed inhabiting a human body, so he has Shingo's taste buds and such. Eiji is a human becoming a Greeed, so he's losing his own tastebuds.
 
He did mention it in the mail maga for episode 40.

 最近私の中に紫のコアメダルが入っているのです。
 これで私が最強であることは間違いないでしょう。
 あとはあのノンビリ屋さんの火野君から
 紫のメダルを取り戻すだけです。

 ですが
 そのせいか、
 近ごろご飯が美味しい

 などということはありません。

Recently the purple Core Medals entered me. With this I will no doubt become very powerful. All that remains is to retrieve the other purple Cores from that carefree Hino.
However, because of this, lately I cannot say that my food tastes good.
 
Though wasn't there a time when Ankh "ate" the popsicle through his hand? Even saying that it tasted better that way.

I guess they 'taste', just not as we know it and Eiji doesn't know how. I guess when Ankh said that he'd like his new body to be even better than the old one that he wants tastebuds :P
 
I'm more interested in finding out, what happens to Eiji then..?

Maki as a Ankh wannabe with a less awesome arm (His is still okay but, not as fabulous as Ankhs :laugh:)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top