Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3

Summary for Ep 42 was posted on ca3's blog, not entirely sure about the text though.

- Before Eiji finds Ankh, Maki appears in front of him.
- Maki tells Eiji that the purple medals turns them slowly into Greeeds, he says that they will lose their senses such as smell and taste.
- Eiji is also aware of the anomalies his body is showing.

(Remember Eiji thinking while eating at Hina's house? He's probably thinking about Ankh, but I think he knows that he can't taste the food.)

Also, Maki's left hand has changed, as seen in preview pictures.
 
- Before Eiji finds Ankh, Maki appears in front of him.
- Maki tells Eiji that the purple medals turns them slowly into Greeeds, he says that they will lose their senses such as smell and taste.
- Eiji is also aware of the anomalies his body is showing.

(Remember Eiji thinking while eating at Hina's house? He's probably thinking about Ankh, but I think he knows that he can't taste the food.)

Also, Maki's left hand has changed, as seen in preview pictures.

Wait............if Eiji can't taste food then, does that mean Ankh doesn't know what Popsicle REALLY taste like?

Also, what pictures? I didn't see no pictures of Maki's hand changing.
 
Also, what pictures? I didn't see no pictures of Maki's hand changing.

1310354434581.jpg
 
Did Takada Riho cut her hair? In the preview for 42 her hair is long in one scene and in the next its shoulder length.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top