Luna-Joker
Member
I can understand the Hoppers being there since OOO has the hopper legs and kangaroo boxing gloves but why is Dark Kiva there???That's not an odd group at all :laugh:
I can understand the Hoppers being there since OOO has the hopper legs and kangaroo boxing gloves but why is Dark Kiva there???That's not an odd group at all :laugh:
I can understand the Hoppers being there since OOO has the hopper legs and kangaroo boxing gloves but why is Dark Kiva there???
I can understand the Hoppers being there since OOO has the hopper legs and kangaroo boxing gloves but why is Dark Kiva there???
It looks like the poster for a movie about how "the most unlikely team" will have to save the world :laugh:
Coming soon, to a theater near you: Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider: OOO and Hoppers feat. Dark Kiva! :laugh:
I don't why but that line seems like something you would see on a silver age comic.:laugh:It looks like the poster for a movie about how "the most unlikely team" will have to save the world :laugh:
I don't why but that line seems like something you would see on a silver age comic.:laugh:
I can just imagine them fighting something like this:
http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/5/5e/Batman_134.jpg