Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually curious about episode 33. What Eiji wanted before becoming that reckless selfless person he is now.

And, the desire of his friend, wanting to rely on Eiji, I wonder if that means Eiji stood up for him in High School?
 
[HIDE]
capturael.png
[/HIDE]
Episode 32:
Doctor Maki betrayed the Kougami Foundation and is now working with Kazari and the other Ankh.
Date starts to remember that he has actually met Eiji before and Eiji's sad past slowly unfolds.
Ah, backstory. :)
Episode 35:
Hina uses Eiji as a model for her project and wins first prize in the competition at her design college.
As first prize, she's given the opportunity to go to France.
...First thing I thought was peace conference. *is slapped*
Episode 36:
Hina's brother, Shingo finally regains his consciousness.
Uva manages to revive Gamel and Mezool.
That's a good 5-10 episodes before I thought we'd see Shingo again. :O_O:
 
Seriously, that's fucking sick. Her actress is THIRTEEN YEARS OLD. I know that she pretty much IS deliberate loli-bait (hence making her the only one of the original Greeed to resemble a child, and putting her in a school uniform) but it's disgusting enough that Toei did that in the first place. Anyway, we already have our quota of child villains filled at the moment, and that is Left-Ankh. Unless the two Ankhs join together now that Shingo is to be revived - but would that happen this early in the series? It would make sense though, Left-Ankh has basically taken over the roles of Mezul (the one that looks like a child) and Gamelamadingdong (the one that behaves like a child)

You're aware most of the fans on that Facebook page are around 13-15 themselves...right?
 
Using pink as the font color of your name would have helped though. :laugh: Yeah, I'm one of those who thought you were a guy remember? :sweat:

Change the color of my name? :sly:

The only way you can do that is to get put in a different usergroup on the forum. And I don't think Keith has made a pink one. :laugh:

I'd be ok if they changed the mod one to purple, though. :thumbs:

Oh **** oh ****. Gamel and Mezool are gonna be revived in episode 36!!!!
Uva is responsible!!! YES, MORE GAMEL!

:buttrock:

Shingo regains consciousness and Uva revives Mezool and Gamel in episode 36.

:castlerock:

I'm actually more excited about finally getting to have Shingo than getting Mezool and Gamel back. :thumbs:

First thing I thought was peace conference. *is slapped*

Hm, we'll have to get another abnormally strong chick to replace her, then. Maybe we should have her be a different race too, just because.


Also, finally getting to find out some stuff about Eiji = :thumbs:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top