Kamen Rider Nakama

I'd really prefer it if you just link to them. Quoting a paragraph or something followed by "Read more at igadevil.com" is fine, but putting the whole thing there... I'd really rather you don't. Thanks for understanding.
 
I don't mind as long as you're not quoting the entire write-up, and you link back to wherever the text came from.
 
Because then people who go to your site, who maybe haven't seen Iga's, will then have little to no reason to go to his site. Also, those write-ups didn't just appear out of thin air, those are Iga's own thoughts and observations of the material he's viewed. For you to just take it and put it on your site, is basically just stealing Iga's work.
 
I'm certainly not speaking FOR Igadevil, but I feel my response to your question was a sufficient one, and I stand behind it.

It's not your work, and so you can't use it if he doesn't want you to, and he obviously doesn't. No just means no.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top