No Fear, No Pain.
Now for a little horror story: Apparently people have been waking up paralyzed due to diseases transmited by Mosquitoes. Get your off on people.

Though to my understanding it isn't permanent. Spelt that wrong, but anyway here in my region we have only had ten cases of west nile as opposed to the 200 they have had in the Dallas area alone, or so I understand it. Soon enough though the winted shall come and freeze all the little bastards for a few, quite months of frost bite weather. I only hope my job lets me grow my viking beard this year...my face was so cold last year...

Princess of Equesteria
This has not been a good day for me in more than one ways. GK, I'm sorry I'm going to review your profile tomorrow morning before going to work. I deeply apologize.

I need an ice pack...this migrane is beating down on me.

Princess of Equesteria
Grand Kougami after much review accept your profile.

I'm sorry guys I'm not going to post today. Having a migrane replaspe that making me ill. Wish I could call it, but I cannot afford too. Going to lay down for a spell before going to work.

Princess of Equesteria
I will be working on a post later this evening after work. However, the next two days we shall hold on posting not to leave Galaxian behind. Galaxian please do be safe.

Lurker
There isn't much to worry about (the hurricane watch has been reduced to a tropical storm warning). The eye of the storm is going to pass pretty far away from where I live and all that is expected to pass by here are tropical storm-force winds. The thing is that the powerlines have been finicky these last couple of days so they stand little chance against a tropical storm.

Still, thanks for your concern :)

EDIT: The storm weakened and moved farther away from my area. Even if it knocks my power now, I doubt it'll be out for more than a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!
Now for a little horror story: Apparently people have been waking up paralyzed due to diseases transmited by Mosquitoes. Get your off on people.

Though to my understanding it isn't permanent. Spelt that wrong, but anyway here in my region we have only had ten cases of west nile as opposed to the 200 they have had in the Dallas area alone, or so I understand it. Soon enough though the winted shall come and freeze all the little bastards for a few, quite months of frost bite weather. I only hope my job lets me grow my viking beard this year...my face was so cold last year...

Dengue is also one the many diseases that is carried by that disease-carrying pest and I got hit twice. :( Damn! Good thing I recovered with no blood transfusion. I feel like hell has entered my body physically.

This has not been a good day for me in more than one ways. GK, I'm sorry I'm going to review your profile tomorrow morning before going to work. I deeply apologize.

I need an ice pack...this migrane is beating down on me.

Don't worry for health must come first. For if health is compromised, one could not beat the day.

No Fear, No Pain.
I should really post...but making Saint Seiya characters is so addicting...I will get to it, I promise. Right now though I have a silver saint that won't move itself from concept stage to full bio.

is Mayor of Farmville
NPC Bio, at least for now. Gonna write another one for a Shadow Knight tomorrow. Man I'm so rusty...XD

----------------------------------

Name: Elly Mayberry

Race: Fantasian

Origin: Fantasia

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Raven

Gear: Raven Gem, Invoker Brace

Appearance:

(Human Form)
id6na8.jpg

(True Form)
[hide]
2i7tgm8.jpg
[/hide]

Rider Appearance:
Hibiki-21_28L29.jpg

Faction: Kamen Rider Knights

History: Elly Mayberry, much like Tamao, was the daughter of one of the royal guards of the Royal Family. Unlike Tamao, however, Elly was born at a much earlier point in time, when peace reigned supreme in the Land of Fantasia. Due to her father being one of the guards, she naturally made friends with many of the other men who served as the royal guards, one of which was Tamao's father, Gaku Hitsugaya. Fascinated by the uniforms of the royal guards, as well as the weaponry they possessed, Elly spent as much time with the royal guards, learning their ways, as well as combat techniques using the dummy weapons the soldiers themselves used. While at first it was rough for her, she eventually got the hang of the weapons, as well as the guitar the guards used to play whenever they sang songs at night. This earned her more of the royal guards' admiration, as she seemed to speak their language despite being a little girl. However, such a time of peace would not last.

As she started to grow to become a lovely young woman, the legendary war would break out. The Royal Guards, standing as a line of defense between the Royal Family and Aesir, would fall one by one as Aesir's forces would prove too much. Unfortunately for the young woman, her father would end up as one of the casualties. Pushed into a desperate corner, Gaku took the young Elly with him, putting in her possession a small, ornate case, and a rather large weapon that resembled a guitar. Proceeding to jump through the portal with Gaku, the last thing Elly ever heard during the crossing was: "Let that weapon resonate with your heart."

Arriving in the Human world, Elly woke up, seemingly surfacing from fainting, and found that she was all alone. Faintly remembering the words told of her by Gaku, Elly proceeded to pick up the guitar weapon, and opened the ornate case, revealing a black gem with a particularly alluring glimmer, and a bracelet with a demon engraving. Elly quickly held the gem up to the moon, which caused it to glow brightly, blinding both her and the monsters. Noticing that the gem disappeared after glowing, she instinctively donned the brace and tugged the ring, proceeding to pluck the metallic string inside. At once, she transformed into a demon-like warrior, whom she recognized as a Kamen Rider. Feeling power coursing through her body, she proceeded to swing the Guitar Weapon, known as the Retsurai, in order to test out her skill. Satisfied with her new powers, Elly reverted out of her armor, only to be greeted by a clapping sound. Turning her attention to the source of the sound, Elly would recognize Dorian Saber, whom she knew from the palace. Dorian would comment on how she did a good job with invoking the power of the Raven Gem, as well as donning the Invoker Brace to access the powers of the gem. He would then inform the young woman that the war against Aesir isn't over yet, proceeding to recruit her into Saber, Inc. Remembering how her father died against Aesir and his forces, Elly made the easy choice of joining Dorian Saber and Saber, Inc.

Since then, much like Tamao, she has hunted Aesir's minions from the shadows, except that she chose to not make contact with Raina Mochizuki or any of the other Knights thus far. However, her time in the shadows may or may not last, depending upon whether or not a small white bat known as Kivarra can locate her.

----------------------------------------------

Probably gonna get rejected, but ah well. I've not written a character bio in an eternity LOL XD

No Fear, No Pain.
It isn't a bad character, she seems pretty nice. Only thing is she probably wouldn't recognize Saber since he hasn't been in Fantasia in a little over two hunred years or so. Maybe they still keep a portait of him up though so it still works. Regardless it is a good idea to write up a character every now and then just to keep your skills up. Half my writing skills were develouped that way...

Princess of Equesteria
I'll make this short at I'm drawing sleepy. I shall work on a post tomorrow after work. And the profile above from Gatack striker had been approved.

*clunks head* ZzzzZzzzz....