Princess of Equesteria
Scratch that idea guys. I'm not sure if it is a good idea considering next week will busy wrapping up few loose ends before leaving the state for a week. It was a great idea, but considering things it does not sound duable. Sorry :sweat:

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
So I'm slightly suffering from writer's block combined with winter ailments involving my inner ear with a slight touch of nihilisim which has ony recently passed. Being human rocks. I should be able to post soon enough, I just need to find my groove again.

Princess of Equesteria
I am just going to wait for a few more to post before moving the game along. Though I might be inactive a smidge over the weekend due to it being tax season. Not only do I work on my mine, but I also happen to work on my mother's too. I swear if I have enough I plan to get a new itouch and 3DS (finally, but not sure what color to pick yet).

No Fear, No Pain.
Exact opposite for me since my mother does my taxes. (Not sure If I should be ashamed of that or not...) My problem is Soulcalibur V and interest in other projects. That and working all the time...I'll do my best to get a post up tonight or tommorow.

Princess of Equesteria
Don't be ashamed. I do my taxes (including my mom's) online through taxact, because she's not computer savy. I can breathe now more because both of my were approved. It will be great to at least pay some things off now. In any case guys, I'll be reading the past few posts and pushing us along. Again, sorry for bit of the delay.

No Fear, No Pain.
Sorry for the disappearing act. I do this thing on occasion where I cut myself off from the rest of the world and just roam around in my own mind. Really is quite refreshing but effects my RPs in both positive and negative ways. Positive because I tend to come back with new and great ideas. Negative because it slows down my posts and takes me time to get back into the mood of things. Hopfully after this round of skyrim and some more Elric stories I should be back up to full strength.

Princess of Equesteria
No sweat. Everyone is doing a great job and want to make sure that everyone has a chance to post. I've finish doing taxes (both my mother's and mine) can finally relax. Free at last. Also did a little splurging on myself with a new 3DS. Till everyone has a chance to post, shall wait before I move us along.