Kamen Rider Knights

Well...it does work in that way.

But when I did a direct transfer to Imageshack, it was not recognized. I had to download the image to my computer and upload it from there.
 
Sure, no problem. I don't mind at all. I just happened to find it along with stage riders that were never shown on the series. If you need any pics, I will be happy to give you some. By the way, thank you very much for approving my profiles.
 
Last edited:
A preheads up that I will not be able to post for the next few days due to internet connection issue. To be more accurate with the problem itself during unknown points of the day will lose connection. After making a diagonistic check to restablish the connection, according to the feedback that the problem lies within the default gateway (modem), so I'm hoping to have this issue resolve this coming tuesday.

In the meantime, I will be working on the front page and will contact everyone with an idea how we should get this party started. Sorry for the inconvience.
 
Note:

There is a little direction for the opening introduction. To avoid using all the characters in once please start off using one of them. For the Kamen Rider Knights you may have them either facing a similar scenario as my intro post, or if they're new to the city perhaps hearing about the recent incidents. An example if you will, to have your character doing something productive.

Shadow Knights can either be preparing themselves for battle OR watching their minor soldiers feeding to add more into their ranks. Again something productive to say at the least. I'd like to have a bit of structure here.

IT'S SHOW TIME
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…