Black Ranger RX
I don't have low self esteem.
Please do not blubber on about how useless this thread is, please do not inapropriately drag CareBears into this too (Michael Joe Red Mask, this includes you).
Anyway, because of my enjoyment of this series, I'm thinking (currently only thinking) about making a webpage for Kamen Rider Kabuto. This page will entirely be based on the main Kamen Riders of the show (so I'll not throw in too many spoilers..).
However..
One thing I need to decide about is, where am I gonna get some screencaps?
Predominantly, I have most of TV Nihon's Fansubs of the show, and I've heard that they're not keen on having stuff like screenshots or videoclips taken from their work, one website had short transformation clips from their fansubs of ZyuRanger and DaiRanger, and they asked the editor to remove them, so he did..
So, should I..
1 - Ask TV Nihon for their permisson to take screencaps from their work, or..
2 - Download the RAWS from TokuBrasil (I'm not sure if the quality's as good as TV Nihon's subs but it could be worth a try..), or..
3 - Ask other people to lend me some Kabuto pics of their own, which I could use until I can buy the official Kabuto DVDs and take some higher quality screencaps.
Anyway, because of my enjoyment of this series, I'm thinking (currently only thinking) about making a webpage for Kamen Rider Kabuto. This page will entirely be based on the main Kamen Riders of the show (so I'll not throw in too many spoilers..).
However..
One thing I need to decide about is, where am I gonna get some screencaps?
Predominantly, I have most of TV Nihon's Fansubs of the show, and I've heard that they're not keen on having stuff like screenshots or videoclips taken from their work, one website had short transformation clips from their fansubs of ZyuRanger and DaiRanger, and they asked the editor to remove them, so he did..
So, should I..
1 - Ask TV Nihon for their permisson to take screencaps from their work, or..
2 - Download the RAWS from TokuBrasil (I'm not sure if the quality's as good as TV Nihon's subs but it could be worth a try..), or..
3 - Ask other people to lend me some Kabuto pics of their own, which I could use until I can buy the official Kabuto DVDs and take some higher quality screencaps.