Kamen Rider Kabuto: NEXT (Sign-up Sheet)

To answer your question: RPG THREAD SANJOU!!!!!

And there is one more Rider spot left. I encourage all others to apply as allies, tho.
 
to an old friend ^^ suzaku

I'll be making you a Ketaros soon I'm sure you remember who I am
sorry for being so late. I'll make it up to you later
 
Sorry about the double post here you go gatack(suzaku)I pmed you the rest

Name: Kurenai Misaka
Age: 20
Appearance:
b0aa0edb8eeaaca0.avif
Rider System: Kabutech
Device Type: Ketaros
Animal: Ketaros Beetle
Color: Bronze
Cast-Off System: None
Cast-Off Announcement: "CHANGE BEETLEâ€
Clock Up System: Slip fingers along the Trace Switches on the ZECT Buckle.
Primary Finisher: RIDER BEAT
Weapon: Kunai Gun
Vechicle: Machine Zectron
Bio: Kurenai Misaka is a 20 year old popular prime time actress that is currently very famous for her dramas on primetime across Japan. She also is the voice actress for many premier anime titles, even to the point of having her own make up line. She is known for many talents and is the idol of the country. After recent tragic events of a car accident and the lost of her father, and her mother’s remarriage due to unknown reasons she has changed from her original last name to the current one.

Within the war with the worms and natives, she has appeared nearby or at the scene of each and almost every battle. The reason to why she has made these appearances is unknown. But she doesn’t seem to be affected or attacked by either side anytime how there is happening is a complete mystery.


P.S Im going to leave the profile at there, I have pmed the RPG owner the rest of the Profile. I think you know this character by now Gatack (Suzaku)
Ketaros
toys_GSL_4.jpg
 
(The worm I was talking about like in the RPG thread as promised, Probrably add more later)

WORM:

Name: Ryusei Kaze

Age: 28

Rider Identity: None

Worm Identity: Glyptoworm (King Crab)

Appearance:
l_1898444180728a91b1e6d85850c1fc92.avif

History: Increasing Crime has gone up since the landing of the second Impact. Many of the crimes have been linked to organized crime syndicates. One of which is the Yakuza family the Kaze. Thought evidence suggests that they are the culprit of 50% of all the recent crime. That has been happening; nothing is solid enough to bring in the crime lord or his son Ryusei, which is currently the most powerful in the family. Other reasons to why he has not been brought to justice are the investigator has all disappeared.

In reality the real Ryusei is dead, and a worm has chosen to mimic him. His type of worm is of a stronger class the, above the type of the normal pupa worms. He is an executive class worm with powers that rivals ucaworm from the past. It is unknown if he’s actually a native or a worm from the nest. But recently he has been making appearances and his group of worms may have been involved in the attacks on the riders.
 
Last edited:
I have KR Kumo on wait list, WolKnight.

If you can come up with a bio better than his, I'll let you have the spot.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top