Kamen Rider Kabuto Images

Exo_Kopaka

Member
I need some images of all the Riders of the show, so I can put together some disc covers and box covers for something I am doing. I would like them to be individual, frontal shots, having the head and up to the torso. They should be in a cool action pose too :P , like the ones on tv asahi's Kamen Rider Kabuto Website However, the one on tv asahi's website has text over them, and are overlapped. I've seen these pictures before individually on ForeverRed's Kamen Rider Kabuto site, however, they weren't such high quality. If you can, please help me get some Kamen Rider Kabuto pictures of every individual Rider. :P
 
Last edited:
Sorry to DP, but I would really like an answer. I'm trying to get this done by next week. I've found some cool pictures on the Video Game's site. However, they did not have Dark Kabuto, Kick Hopper, or Punch Hopper.

Here's a picture of the game's cover that I'm talking about:
B000HDLUZO.09._SCLZZZZZZZ_V36049469_.jpg


I have all the riders but Kick Hopper, Punch Hopper, and Dark Kabuto, which are seen in the picture, but obviously, are too small and are being overlapped.

Here's some of the discs I've done so far (notice how they are just like the ones on the game cover):
kabutoexamplexv1.png

thebeeexampleqd7.png

gattackexamplexz4.png

(NOTE: I have Drake and Sasword too, but I didn't upload them)

But then when I get to the ones that I don't have, I get something like this:
kickhopperexampleea3.png


Of course, it doesn't look right at all, and doesn't match the scheme I had for the other characters (which are the ones on the game's cover).

I would like pictures of Dark Kabuto, Kick Hopper, and Punch Hopper just like they are on the Game's Cover above, just at higher quality and are individual, so that I can actually make CD covers out of them. Please, help would really be appreciated.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top