Kamen Rider Goes Plamo!

yes you can.. the pieces are made in a way where you can actually remove them if you'd like... though it'd take a lot of work.

Lol, I know that they can be removed but just wondering if the pieces are interchangeable. I didn't build CJ yet, my plan is to make Heat Joker, Cyclone Trigger and Luna Metal when the other two are released.
 
Last edited:
You mean when stripping off the armor after you've built it right? Because I didn't build mine yet and don't plan to till the other two are out.

Yeah with actual stripping off the armour.

There were times where I'm building a Gundam, the peg will snap off if I try to remove the armour piece, to fix a mistake I made while building.

Fortunetly, it's usually never a HUGE problem, as I can still join the pieces without needing glue...still I'd be careful none the less.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top