I watched it RAW and it was pretty good. Not as good as Megamax but is certainty better than Core.
Pros
-I liked seeing Gen, Ryusei, and Inga again. They were really badass.
-Fourze himeself was actually pretty cool and the usage of switches was done perfectly (Unlike in the show...).
-I liked the re-imagining of Inazuman. I know nothing of the original manga/show, but it was really cool, especially the design and attacks he has. I kinda want more riders to be like him and Poseidon.
- Nedeshiko making an appearance was cool. Its nice to that she wasn't forgotten like all the other female riders. Doesn't Nedeshiko have the most screen time out of all the female riders at this point?
-Fourze humor was toned down.
- Action is top notch Koichi as always.
- Slow-Mo doughnut eating. Nuff said.
-Wizard action is always good and now Koichi gets to direct it?! *head pops*
- Rinko getting a cool fight scene.
- Akumaizers were cool
-Eiji cameo was a nice touch. People complained about how short it was but at least they tried to have him at all.
- Quadruple Henshin was awesome. :castlerock:
-Seeing the Neo-Heisei line up is awesome. Mainly because this is MY era of KR. W was my first KR, and I started it when it was only half way over. Its just awesome seeing all of them together for this.
-Who ever voiced W and Accel did a great job.
-I like how all the riders were on their bikes. Sometimes you forget they have those things....
-CGI wasn't horrible. After Core (except for Megamax) I've noticed that the final big monster CGI fights in movies have started to look better.
- Its canon and doesn't cause an ass ton of plot wholes like Core (which is canon, because Accel Booster was in Ultimatum and the Accel V-cinema directly references Core......ugh)
Cons
-The Akumaizers were defiantly cool, however I don't like how they are villains , seeing as how the original were heroes.
-Potorine was (I hate to say it) too kiddy and girly for even Kamen Rider standards. She just didn't fit and looked ridiculous to me. The Kaba-chan (that's his/her name right?) twist was dumb but I honestly don't care at this point. If their not going to even have a re-imagined version or the actual thing be in the movie, why even bother? Although I'm not gonna lie, Haruto and everyone's reaction was priceless.
- The giant CGI battles in Kamen Rider movies need to die. I know I said they were getting better, but they still look like ****.
-What's the point of the Nedeshiko Skis? What does Nedeshiko have anything to do with Skis?!
-Why even bother having All-Dragon when you have Special rush? I think they should've made a whole new form altogether and maybe made it important to Wizard's portion like Rocket States in Megamax.
-OOO wonderful being made canon. That movie was horrible. Hell, BuraKaWani was used horribly too. All it did was bang on the side of the truck a few times! If anything SaGoZo better fits that situation....
-I wish Super TaToBa and Accel Booster had more screen time. And why did Accel turn back into Trial when he kicked the truck? Booster is supposed to be more powerful.
-How did Future Gen leave the picture he dropped in the past, even though he didn't actually take it long after the events of the final battle and when he dropped it? Or is like another time loop thing like the Fourze engage thing? :hmm:
-Where did wizard get the Time and Fourze engege ring from?
-I love it when Koichi directs a movie because he makes actually good movies and better fight scenes. But I feel like there was way too much un-transformed action. It didn't give the movie enough time for the movie to breath.
-Beast could've had a better cameo. All the previous secondary rider cameos were better.
Also, this is the version I saw:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v_nK_Kp_0mE
This is not the DC cut right? I heard it's coming out along with the theatrical cut this year so I wanted to make sure. I remember seeing pics of Fang/Joker on the truck and seeing riders from W-Birth fighting monsters on foot in the previews. Those scenes are not in this cut. I'm hoping it's in the DC because I don't want those scenes to be like the W and Accel scene in SHT.