Kamen Rider Fourze THE MOVIE: Everyone, It's Space Time! Rumor/Picture Thread

I loved this movie and nothing will ever change my mind.

So was the King Dizer on XVII the same one Shun normally uses? And if so... how was it there? I can by it being a different one since XVII was and OSTO project so it having an identical Dizer isn't too far fetched.
 
I loved this movie and nothing will ever change my mind.

So was the King Dizer on XVII the same one Shun normally uses? And if so... how was it there? I can by it being a different one since XVII was and OSTO project so it having an identical Dizer isn't too far fetched.

The Power Dizer (the one that Shun uses) was shown being loaded on the Foundation X ship in scene where they're explaining why the ship is the same as Megamax'. The only Dizers in the XVII were the Queen Dizer and JK Dizer, which makes sense since they're all OSTO technology.
 
Why does koichi directs movies and few episode very seriously while a full tv he makes it more comedic just to cheer Japan up from the tsunami and their dissatisfaction from Go-buster?
 
I thought the movie was OK but IMO the fight scene with the 12 Horoscopes were way too messy, I know they want to showcase all the switches but it just feels too much spam and rushed. It's like me playing a video game and trying to showcase all the super moves before finishing the opponent for the LOLs.
 
I thought the movie was OK but IMO the fight scene with the 12 Horoscopes were way too messy, I know they want to showcase all the switches but it just feels too much spam and rushed. It's like me playing a video game and trying to showcase all the super moves before finishing the opponent for the LOLs.

that's what i was thinking, i dont get it why they spam it like that, i dont know what the writers were thinking on those fights, i was wondering if they thought that the kids would alot of speed to switch out the switches and do the moves along with the movie?

anyway, i just watched the movie about meteor fusion states was that gentaro's voice he was doing the bruce lee voice/karate moves or was it from ryusei/kamen rider meteor's voice?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top