Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

Hm...? Legend Switches and Rider medals in the movie? That kind of came out of nowhere. I wonder what they'll even do in the movie, considering how they don't seem to appear anywhere else, and we're obviously not going to get more movie forms.
 
Last edited:
I seem to be losing interest in this show, but the appearance of Meteor might draw me back in. So far I love the design (but then I also liked the Fourze suit that everyone hates so much ...)
 
FIRE! LAUNCHER! GATLING! LIMIT BREAK! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

What's the difference between Super TaToBa Medals, King's TaToBa medals and Greed's TaToBa Medals (Normal ones)....:redface2:
 
I hope Meteor shows up after Scorpio's defeat. That would be awesome!

As for the Limit break for fire + launcher + gatling. I so wanted that to happen!

I wonder about the elec rider slash. Can he use something blade like to add to the rod?
 
2 Fourze's. One of them seems to be holding a weird stick, so I assume it's a Zodiart with imitating powers.
[hide]
wwwdotuporg2305630.jpg
[/hide]
[hide]
wwwdotuporg2305558.jpg
[/hide]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top