Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh... does anyone else care to join me in some "Kengo will become evil" speculation?

He might become the secondary Rider (Meteor, maybe, since his father had/has it), then be "evil" for a few episodes as he tries to live out his Lawful Neutral sense of justice.
 
Huh... does anyone else care to join me in some "Kengo will become evil" speculation?

Gentaro: Why did you become evil Kengo, I thought we were friends!
Kengo: Friends? I've never ever called you my friend, nor have I ever given you permission to use my name so casually. Besides, EVERYONE KEEPS STEALING MY STUFF!
Everyone: :P
 
Well, from a storytelling point of view it would make a lot of sense...

Kengo is the complete opposite from Gentaro in a way that it almost reminds me of the movie "Unbreakable". I'm not saying that he will end up being the mastermind behind the villains, but he could end up turning against the KRC.
 
Well, from a storytelling point of view it would make a lot of sense...

Kengo is the complete opposite from Gentaro in a way that it almost reminds me of the movie "Unbreakable". I'm not saying that he will end up being the mastermind behind the villains, but he could end up turning against the KRC.

That would be interesting, but Kengo's father was killed by Zordiart, and I thought that became his motivation to defeat the Zordiart using Fourze driver and Astro switches. I think he will need a good reason to not only joining the enemies, but also to fight against his former friends.
 
I have a feeling that the Op might give us a clue to how the finale will look


Fourze/Gentaro will go into space because he's going to make friends with aliens next.

87199726.jpg



Final words: Uchuu Kitaaa!!!

"The End"
 
That would be interesting, but Kengo's father was killed by Zordiart, and I thought that became his motivation to defeat the Zordiart using Fourze driver and Astro switches. I think he will need a good reason to not only joining the enemies, but also to fight against his former friends.

So far we haven't got confirmation that Kengo is fighting against the Zodiarts to avenge his father, I don't think they have even said that he knows it was the Red-eye man/Principal is the one who killed him.

And still, Kengo could always strike out as an, actual, anti-hero going against both Fourze and the Zodiac Zodiarts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top