Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the "Limit Break" sound still work if you use the chopstick?

I don't think so. You need to chopstick all the pin at the same time trigger the lever. If you have many hands, yes you could...

Wait, 38 switches INCLUDING the Legend Rider ones?:O_O: Then that means there's a great possibility that he'll use them in the show.:buttrock:

Sounds in Fourze Driver.
Astro Switches = 38
Legend Riders = 19

Rider Switches only outside the show, at least for now.
 
Sounds in Fourze Driver.
Astro Switches = 38
Legend Riders = 19

Rider Switches only outside the show, at least for now.

Honestly, I'm happy if this is the case. The whole Astro Switch concept is more than good enough for the show to focus on, "lessening" it by including what would obviously be the more important Legend Rider Switches wouldn't really sit well with me.

Plus, IMO, the Legend Rider Switches just wouldn't fit with Fourze's design and gimmick :sly:
 
I don't think so. You need to chopstick all the pin at the same time trigger the lever. If you have many hands, yes you could...
Don't you only need one switch for the limit break? Rocket Limit Break, Radar Limit Break etc. If anything I'll just leave three of the switches that come with the belt in and then activate the one I want.
 

POrLW.gif

That is all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top