Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can play as Imagin? :O_O:

Yeah, as long as you have their card ^^ (edit: ninja'd >.>)

The new system looks really awesome actually~! I can't wait until they install the new arcade machines in the mall's arcade =D

Also, can't wait until the Kamen Rider section of the mall's toy store stops being naked. With all the sales they've been doing on OOO stuff, there's basically nothing left but ShaUTa medals >_____> Once they start putting Fourze stuff out, I'll take some pictures and upload them to this thread ^___^
 
Yeah, as long as you have their card ^^ (edit: ninja'd >.>)

The new system looks really awesome actually~! I can't wait until they install the new arcade machines in the mall's arcade =D

Also, can't wait until the Kamen Rider section of the mall's toy store stops being naked. With all the sales they've been doing on OOO stuff, there's basically nothing left but ShaUTa medals >_____> Once they start putting Fourze stuff out, I'll take some pictures and upload them to this thread ^___^

Since Ganbaride 11 =D

I'm loving this new Gambaride, looks more dynamic than the DCD/W and OOO version.

Oh I see, my only XP with Ganbaride was that shitty DS version...

Laggy, block polygons, sound skips, etc.
 
Oh I see, my only XP with Ganbaride was that shitty DS version...

Laggy, block polygons, sound skips, etc.

If you ever make it over to Japan, definitely give the real version a try. It's soooooooo much fun. I could sit there and waste money playing it all day (100 yen a play, roughly $1.30 >___< but hey, at least you get a free card!) My first time coming over here, I wasted about $30 in 2 days playing @_@
 
It helps to have at least 2 cards before playing (at least on the old system, that way the computer wouldn't randomly select your partner) You can easily get cards outside of playing the game. There are some candy snacks that come with 1 free card, there's also some Gachapon machines that give you 2 cards + a card protector sheet. You can also occasionally get cards as promos when you buy a CD, or DVD/Bluray. And they also give away cards when you buy a movie ticket for a Kamen Rider movie (got my BuraKaWani + Fourze promo when I went to see the movie ^^)

When you play the game, before the actual game starts, it'll give you an option to either get a card and play the game, or just get a card without playing the game at all. Which is convenient if you're just trying to build up your collection, or aiming to get a certain ultra rare card
 
Are there any news yet regarding Fourze's opening? I've read that the title is supposedly "Switch On!", but nothing aside from that,

At least we'll have the promo's background music for hints :hmm:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top