Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still find it funny how he shouts "Kamen Rider Fourze!" as if he were responding to someone saying "Kamen Rider what...?"
 
I still find it funny how he shouts "Kamen Rider Fourze!" as if he were responding to someone saying "Kamen Rider what...?"

Hopefully it becomes a running gag :laugh:

As for the song...it sounds pretty interesting. Almost like an 80's rock/metal song for a school setting or something. I'm holding my judgement for when we hear the opening properly, with vocals.

And it seems the auto-tune'd Switch voices were real. Damnit :disappoin
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRuJfhEeCe8"]YouTube - ‪Sonic 2 Music: Metropolis Zone‬‏[/ame]

First thing that came to my mind.
 
Fourze's theme can be heard in the background(instrumental)

YouTube - ‪??????????????(?????????????)‬‏


Sounds like a Sonic the hedgehog 2 song

And 100% confirmation the portal sounding voice is the switches melodies.

:O_O: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?? The Portal Turret Voice is the Official Voice of the Switches!?!?!?!?!?!

Other than that, the theme sounds mix between Showa and Heisei era songs, nice :thumbs:
 
I don't know but I can't really hear the OP... although I heard the sounds of the Astro Switch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top