Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skull: Hi I'm Kamen Rider Skull. I first appeared in the first Movie Wars, then I stole my apprentice's thunder in his Movie Wars, and now I shall steal every one's thunder in this Movie Wars because the audience demands it. :D I love being Skull :P

Fourze: NO DON'T STEAL MY THUNDER! :sparta!:

OOO: My prominence! :disappoin

Shouldn't it be my Prominence has Dropped? :169::laugh:
 
During the fight with Scorpio, Kengo spoke like Scorpio was just another switch being used by someone. So does that mean that each of the 12 Zodiart generals are actually human or at least were once?

And with the four lines he actually got, someone had to be listed as his seiyuu.
 
During the fight with Scorpio, Kengo spoke like Scorpio was just another switch being used by someone. So does that mean that each of the 12 Zodiart generals are actually human or at least were once?

And with the four lines he actually got, someone had to be listed as his seiyuu.

Probably Principal Red-eyes' cohorts. Who else would willingly use those switches than his lackeys or allies?

But if that's the case, then everyone would be gawking in awe at how pretty Tajador is :D

Fourze: ONORE TAJADOR! :sparta!:

You mean how faaaa-bulous~ it is.
 
Probably Principal Red-eyes' cohorts. Who else would willingly use those switches than his lackeys or allies?

And I bet his cohorts are the members of the Student Council . . .

What? It could happen :sweat:

You mean how faaaa-bulous~ it is.

I also mean how AWESOME it is :D

Here's hoping that Tajador will be used in the Double Rider Finisher in Movie Wars Megamax (if there is a Double Rider Finisher) and Fourze will have something just as cool to use alongside Tajador :D

*of course it'll probably be just Tatoba or Putotyra, ONORE PUTOTYRA! :sparta!:*
 
And I bet his cohorts are the members of the Student Council . . .

What? It could happen :sweat:



I also mean how AWESOME it is :D

Here's hoping that Tajador will be used in the Double Rider Finisher in Movie Wars Megamax (if there is a Double Rider Finisher) and Fourze will have something just as cool to use alongside Tajador :D

*of course it'll probably be just Tatoba or Putotyra, ONORE PUTOTYRA! :sparta!:*

My only problem with that is that it's too obvious.
 
During the fight with Scorpio, Kengo spoke like Scorpio was just another switch being used by someone. So does that mean that each of the 12 Zodiart generals are actually human or at least were once?

And with the four lines he actually got, someone had to be listed as his seiyuu.

Huh? What did you think they were? It seems pretty clear now that every Zodiarts is a human. Even when they aren't using a human body, it's still a human mind in there.

And I bet his cohorts are the members of the Student Council . . .

We don't have a student council right now, isn't it? Hm...

Anyway, voice of Scorpion Zodiarts apparently was done by Eiji Takemoto. He's an anime voice actor, so likely won't appear out of suit. So, either this voice is false and completely unrelated to the voice of the Zodiarts user, or Scorpion has no human form anymore.
 
Last edited:
Skull: Hi I'm Kamen Rider Skull. I first appeared in the first Movie Wars, then I stole my apprentice's thunder in his Movie Wars, and now I shall steal every one's thunder in this Movie Wars because the audience demands it. :D I love being Skull :P

Fourze: NO DON'T STEAL MY THUNDER! :sparta!:

OOO: My prominence! :disappoin

Unbeknownst to the other Riders, Den-O was behind the scenes planing his next movie.
 
We don't have a student council right now, isn't it? Hm...

Shame they used up the popular kids clique. If they hadn't then I would bet the 12 Zodiart generals are the popular kids/the one's who own the school.

Still waiting for the next new kid to arrive at the school to be a new rider/new rival.
 
Shame they used up the popular kids clique. If they hadn't then I would bet the 12 Zodiart generals are the popular kids/the one's who own the school.

Still waiting for the next new kid to arrive at the school to be a new rider/new rival.

I think it'd be cool if all the Zodiac Generals are various teachers and faculty, based on the classic personalities associated with the individual Zodiac signs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top