Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would we know Fourze isn't going to be him alone and they'll just release tons of Switch Gadgets as toys :laugh: And then give him upgraded versions of the switches that adds a little thingy to the normal version.
 
I'll bring one of my previous posts back up again in case anyone missed it, because I want to know what you guys think.

 
Here's how I think things happened 17 years ago

Aliens and human are working at the moon base. They hope to harness the power of the cosmo's through the switches.

The Zodiarts switches are the original bases for astro switches.

The head alien betrays Kengo's dad and takes the Zodiart switches back to earth.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…