Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
30199915.jpg


The shadowing of future villains seems very anime.
NONE OF YOU ARE GAMEL!!!
 
That red guys still alive! Well that's fantastic first OOO and now Fourze can't do a proper Rider Kick! I am royally peved!
Actually it's because the Orion Zodiart Switch wasn't destroyed. You see it roll away. So pretty much they're like T2 Gaia Memories in that they aren't destroyed alongside the monster form.
 
That red guys still alive! Well that's fantastic first OOO and now Fourze can't do a proper Rider Kick! I am royally peved!
Like the previous poster said, it's a plot point.
Rider kick did its job.
Gentaro not knowing about Zodiarts is at fault here.
 
According to the episode summaries, he finds out next week that to defeat a Zodiart its Switch must be turned off
 
How do you guys think they are going to handle gemini? twin monsters or one monster that can split into two?
I wouldn't be surprised if they save Gemini for the second Rider debut and make it a two-parter.

Part 1: Gemini appears and Fourze starts out to fight them one at a time. Then in the end both appears and beat him.

Part 2: A bit of the same, and when they both appear together again que Secondary Rider.
 
How do you guys think they are going to handle gemini? twin monsters or one monster that can split into two?

The latter was how I was going to handle Gemini in a fic I did where the Zodiac served as base for the villains, so I'm hoping for that one :laugh:

But then again my Libra was going to be WAY different, so they may have something crazy thought up.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top