Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have to wait and see. It would be odd for the preview to be skipped over tonight.

I think I remember Decade not having more than 2 previews, can anyone else confirm that? It's just strange to see a series that isn't getting too much promotion so far. Heck, even Kuuga had like five different previews.
 
We finally got a short promo! :castlerock:

Granted it wasn't much, and I missed all the visual stuff thanks to Keyhole lagging...but still!

UCHUUU KITAAAA!
 
We'll have to wait and see. It would be odd for the preview to be skipped over tonight.

I think I remember Decade not having more than 2 previews, can anyone else confirm that? It's just strange to see a series that isn't getting too much promotion so far. Heck, even Kuuga had like five different previews.

I agree it's strange, especially because having a teen hero is an obvious attempt to play to the young fanbase and you'd think they'd be marketing that. I still think they're either having some production problems with Fourze, are trying extra hard to keep the show under wraps, or just want to concentrate on pushing OOO for the last week of the run
 
I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case, since OOO has apparently been a huge success in Japan. It'd make sense for them to push it as much as possible.

They seem to be making a really big thing out of the last episode, and of course the OOO movie is still on in cinemas. I wouldn't be surprised if they're concentrating their efforts on a last push of toys for OOO before we move on to Fourze
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top